Brother HL2270DW Driver for Mac
Download Brother HL2270DW Printer Driver for Mac and Software package.This printer driver has been tested.
Download the target file to your Macintosh. Once downloaded, the Installer Disk Image will be mounted on your Desktop. You will find the installer package icon “xxxxxxxx.pkg” on the desktop.
If you don’t find the installer package icon, please extract the downloaded file “xxxxxxxx.dmg” manually with the Macintosh “Disk Utility”. The “Disk Utility ” can be found in /Applications/Utilities. Using the “Disk Utility”, the Installer Disk Image can be mounted.
Double click the installer package icon “xxxxxxxx.pkg”. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother HL2270DW USB Users:
- Turn off and unplug the machine from the AC outlet and disconnect it from your Macintosh if you already connected an interface cable.
- Connect the USB interface cable to your Macintosh, and then connect it to the machine.
- Do not connect the machine to a USB port on a keyboard or a non-powered USB hub.
- Plug the AC power cord into an AC outlet. Turn on the machine.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- You need to make sure if the installation of the printer driver is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Print & Scan” icon.
- Check if your Brother machine is displayed in the “Printers” section.
- If your Brother machine is displayed, the setup is now complete.
- If your Brother machine is not displayed, try to disconnect and connect the USB interface cable to your Macintosh again. And then repeat the steps 6 – 8 to check if the installation of the printer driver is complete.
OS:Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7
Brother HL2270DW CUPS Printer Driver Download for Mac v10.6, v10.7
OS:Mac OS X v10.5
Brother HL2270DW CUPS Printer Driver Download for Mac v10.5
OS:Mac OS X v10.4
Brother HL2270DW CUPS Printer Driver Download for Mac v10.4